1. Information Collected. You are not required to provide personally identifiable information to visit the website. However, in order to take advantage of certain features you will need to provide some personally identifiable information.
• Account Information. To create an account on Nascarview, we require you to provide your name, email address, age and gender, to create a user name and to provide a password.
• Aggregate Usage Data and Anonymized Data. Nascarview may collect usage data based on members. Usage of the site and its various features, but it is not personally identifiable except as described below under the IP addresses section (“aggregate data”). In addition, Nascarview may take your personal information and create anonymized information by excluding information (such as your user name) that makes it personally identifiable to you (“anonymized data”).
• Nascarview Rooms. When you use a Nascarview room, you are asked to create a screen name and to provide demographic information about yourself, such as age and gender. Nascarview then creates a cookie that enables Nascarview to identify you when you visit a Nascarview room.
• Demographic and Geographic Data. Nascarview may ask people to voluntarily provide additional demographic information such as age, gender, location, and interests, or we may require it for you to use certain features. We use demographic information to improve our services and to provide you with features like customized advertising. In addition, Nascarview may receive geographic or demographic information from outside sources. These sources may include companies whom we have engaged in accordance with section 5 to provide that information based on information that you have provided to us, from our community IM partners, from the third-party messenger services that you access through Nascarview, or from other partners such as in connection with a co-branded website or a promotion. Nascarview may combine the information we receive from those other sources with information we collect through the websites.
2. Storage, Disclosure and Use of Your Communications. You can use Nascarview to chat in private IM sessions and to chat in public sessions through Nascarview rooms. Never disclose personal information about yourself in a public area like Nascarview rooms or the discussion forum. Don’t share personal information in a private chat unless it’s someone you know well in the real world.
• If you are registered as a Nascarview member and are logged onto Nascarview, your preferences are automatically set to store your IM history on Nascarview’s servers. You can view or delete your IM history by clicking on the IM history icon in your chat window. You can turn off the IM history feature in your Nascarview account preferences. Keep in mind that even if you elect not to store your IM history, the person that you’re chatting with may be storing your conversation, either on Nascarview, on their IM networks, servers or on their own computers. By using Nascarview, you consent to the storage of your IM history on Nascarview as the default option and to the storing of your IM history by other members with whom you are chatting.
• Your posting to Nascarview message boards and group chats in Nascarview rooms are public and are also saved on our servers as chat or message histories, which are also accessible to the public, who may include law officers and other authorities. Private chats in Nascarview rooms are not stored. Do not disclose personally identifiable information in Nascarview rooms or on message boards, as those postings are available to the public and may be saved on our server(s) as publicly available information.
• Nascarview may disclose saved IM history in legal proceedings or investigations in the same manner as other personally identifiable information as described in section 5 (g).
• Nascarview may customize the advertising shown to users based on software analysis of chat or Nascarview room conversations.
• We and our advertisers may use third-party companies to serve ads when you use the services. These third-party ad-serving companies may also place cookies on your computer. Sometimes these cookies may be used to provide customized advertising to you on the websites or on other sites. These advertising companies may also use web beacons to help manage and optimize our online advertising.
• Nascarview may share data about aggregate IP addresses, but such data does not include personally identifiable information.
5. Usage and Sharing of Information.
Nascarview may use the information it collects, including your personal information, aggregated data, and anonymized data, for the following purposes:
• To provide you with access to your account;
• To provide you with the services;
• To enhance and improve our services;
• To provide customized advertising to you;
• To conduct research;
• To determine your geographic location or other demographic information about you;
• To create reports and to analyze usage patterns.
Sharing of Information. Nascarview may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
• With partner websites who offer Nascarview services, such as community IM and Nascarview rooms, when you use those services on our partner websites;
• With trusted third party service providers who help us in the operation of the Nascarview service and who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of the data;
• To the developers who provide platform applications that you have elected to use, as described above;
• As part of Nascarview’s social features, as described above;
• Where we have a good faith belief that it is required in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, to prevent fraud or imminent harm, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• In the event that Nascarview is acquired by or merged with another company or transfers substantially all of its assets to another company, Nascarview will transfer all of its member information and data, including information about you, to that other company.
6. Notification of Changes and Other Events. Any changes to this policy will be posted on the websites in this location.
• Nascarview reserves the right to send you communications relating to your account, the services, and the terms and conditions.
• You consent to receiving all notifications from Nascarview through display on the websites or through email, including any notifications that Nascarview is required by law to send to you.
8. Non-U.S. Users. Nascarview is hosted and operated entirely in the United States and is subject to United States law. Any personal information that you provide to Nascarview is being provided to Nascarview solely in the United States and will be hosted on United States servers. You consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States. If you are accessing Nascarview from outside the United States, please be advised that United States law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
10. Editing and Deleting Your Account Information and Preferences. You can edit certain personal information that you have provided or request that your account be deleted by logging into your Nascarview account. Deleting your Nascarview account will not remove your personal information from the Nascarview servers. However, if you delete your account, we will use your personal information only as described in section 5(g).
Children. According to federal law Nascarview does not knowingly permit children under 13 to create a Nascarview account or to use Nascarview rooms. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information and send you an email notification beforehand. If you are a parent of a child under 13 and you believe that your child has created a Nascarview account in violation of our policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Comments and Questions. If you have any comments or questions you may address them to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.orgFollow Us On Social Media: