Restrictions on Use
nascarview is as it says for everybody to see it and to comment so please understand that you post comments on the website you do so at your own risk. All information posted on nascarview is public and can be viewed by other members. As with any content posted on the internet, content posted on nascarview may be available on nascarview or any other website long after it is deleted by the user. You understand and acknowledge that even after removal, copies of member content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your member content. Additionally, please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information on nascarview, that information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
Your nascarview profile will not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses or photographs containing nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter. Information provided by other nascarview members (for instance, in their personal profiles) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate or offensive material, products or services. nascarview assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
nascarview reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or remove any posting (including email) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. In addition you will not use any derogatory or offensive comments, any racist remarks or bad foul language on nascarview.com. Any such activity will result in your account being terminated.
Membership in Nascarview is void where prohibited. By using the website, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. According to federal law you further represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older and that your use of nascarview shall not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile will be deleted without warning, if it is found that you are misrepresenting your age. Your account is solely for your personal use, and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address. You are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and for your interactions with other members.
Nascarview Proprietary Rights & Trademarks
Nascarview and all other company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks or trade dress of the company in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Nascarview trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the company.
You are solely responsible for the profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), photos, messages, notes, text, information, advertisements, listings, articles, blogs, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the website, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the “member content”).
Member Conduct on Nascarview
The website is for the personal use of Nascarview users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Nascarview. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the website, including collecting user-names and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the website will be investigated. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Nascarview for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the website will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree you will not use our website in the following way or form:
- to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the website by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- shall not present false or misleading information about Nascarview, its products, or its services;
- to use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the website;
- to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, (ii) are taken by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends;
- to upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the website any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers and credit card numbers;
- to solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the website, or which may expose Nascarview or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- to upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to intimidate or harass other associates;
- to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, authority, state, national or international law;
- to use or attempt to use another member’s account, service or system without authorization from Nascarview.
- You will not create a false identity on the website. Your profile must be you and you must represent you as with your legal name. You must not pass off as another individual. Any profile that has been created in that manner will be terminated.
Member Content Posted on Nascarview
You will not post, transmit, or share member content on the website that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. Member content is defined as: external web links, comments, embedded video, fan polls, trivia, forums posts, personal blogs, nicknames or profiles pictures posted by users of the website and is in no way approved or provided by the company. You understand and agree that Nascarview may, but is not obligated to review the website and may delete or remove (without notice) any website content or member content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including member content that in the sole judgment of the company violates this agreement, or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any member content you post or store on the website or provide to the company.
When you post member content on the website, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the member content on the website. By posting member content to any part of the website, you hereby grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the company a non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publish, stream, store, retain, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), adapt, and distribute such member content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such member content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
You further represent that your member content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright rights, or other intellectual property rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties and fees owing any person by reason of any member content you post on the website. The company reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the website and terminating the membership of such violators.
You may remove your member content from the website at any time. If you choose to remove your member content, Nascarview will cease distribution of your member content as soon as practicable, and at such time when distribution ceases, the license will terminate. You understand, however, that due to the interactive and social nature of Nascarview, your member content (particularly website comments, posts on other users’ profiles, etc.) may “live on” for a significant amount of time after it is removed, during which time the license you granted to Nascarview over your member content will continue. You further acknowledge that the company may retain archived copies of your member content.
The company does not assert any ownership over your Nascarview; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in this agreement, you retain full ownership of all of your member content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your member content.Follow Us On Social Media: